Lowry Crossing Proximity
Lowry Crossing is conveniently located just minutes from I-75 with all commercial zoning along US Hwy 380. This direct route is easy access to many major roads intersecting the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area and North Texas.
Air transportation is also closeby with McKinney’s Regional Airport providing private jet service and DFW Airport only 40 minutes away.
Entertainment opportunities abound with area lakes for fishing, skiing and boating; movie theatres, performing arts and sports complexes within ten to fifteen minutes; and all the cultural activities and major sports teams of metropolitan Dallas and Fort Worth only a short drive from Lowry Crossing.
Major Roadways Serving Lowry Crossing
- McKinney to Greenville
- Intersects IH-35 to the far east in Denton
- Intersects to IH-30 at Greenville
- Southside of Lowry Crossing (from McKinney Airport to Lake Lavon at Branch)
These roads intersect with:
SH 121/Hwy 5
- Provides direct link to DFW International Airport
- Intersects North Dallas Tollway to the east
- Intersects IH-35 to the southeast
- Provides direct access to downtown Dallas – 30 miles to the south
- Intersects IH-635 – 19 miles to the south
- Intersects SH 190/Bush Turnpike – 16 miles to the south
Air Transportation serving North Texas
- Collin County Regional Airport at McKinney (TKI) – 5 miles
- DFW International Airport – 35 miles
- Love Field – 34 miles